Easily simplify and automate your otherwise complex and labour intensive transport movements with our completely standalone or fully integrated transport management system. This is possibly the most comprehensive Australian made transport management systems on the market today. With an abundance of enterprise-class features TRANSPORT has best-of-breed design and functionality that simplifies and streamlines all areas of operations, gaining efficiency and driving productivity.
- Consignment management
- Returns and redirects management
- Local, line-haul and in-to-store distribution
- Multi-drop, two-up and driver changeover
- Fleet, driver, route allocation and multi-leg scheduling
- Dynamic job allocation planning screen
- Container and equipment management
- Item level tracking with end-to-end scanning
- Scan-to-load, depot-scan, audit-scan
- Real-time POD capture, sign-on-glass
- Connote imaging and document management
- Electronic pallet management
- Highly automated workflow processes
- Automated rating, costing and extra charges
- Subcontractor and driver management
- Fleet management including fuel imports
- Consignment invoice generation
- Debtor management
Designed specifically for third-party warehousing, transport and logistics industries, FINANCIALS is where all operational transactions come together as one seamless flow of real-time information. Current and accurate information at your fingertips will provide greater financial control, with deeper visibility of all operational areas, enabling you to better manage costs and drive profitability. FINANCIALS comes with numerous out-of-the-box reports and with its inbuilt report generation tool for P&L and balance sheets, you can template as many profit reports as you like, in as much granular detail as required. ed to be easily customisable and can be configured to your specific needs.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- BAS, bank reconciliation and distributions
- Cash and profit centre accounting
- Operations cost management
- Payment and liquidity management
- Consolidated multi-company and EOM reporting
- Reporting by division, location, cost centre and GL budgets
Fully automate and manage the transfer of information flows between you, your client and your customer with our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) engine and visual mapping tool. We are EDI specialists with over 10 years’ experience in EDI mapping, configuring and coding date interchange workflows from one system to another. EDI is the preferred business practice of the majority of customers and service providers alike. Isn’t it time you joined the connected supply chain.
- Acknowledgements and file error management
- Trigger alerts and email and SMS status updates
- Confirmations at each operational status (XML, CSV, FTP, email)
- Highly configurable rules engine and visual mapping tool
WEB is a tool that provides an immediate win-win situation for both you and your customer. It’s a 24-hour self-serve portal designed to enable and empower customers to help themselves. While for you this means a significant reduction in labour-intensive activities, thereby reducing overheads and costs. WEB should be an integral part of any organisation’s cost management strategy.
- Directly connected TRANSPORT
- Enter TMS pickup and delivery orders and WMS stock and customer orders
- View and print historical transactions and documents
- Print labels, consignment and WMS order paperwork
- Security controlled at customer level by you
Empowering workers with mobile computers and capturing data at the source of the activity is extremely appealing for a range of activities. In transport the most common application is electronic job despatch to the drivers’ handheld device, however more and more companies are realising the power of implementing mobile and scanning solutions across the organisation. At InfoMotion we take a holistic view of scanning and mobile solutions to maximise productivity, accuracy and visibility across your entire organisation.
Key features include:
- Electronic job despatch, auto status updates
- Driver pickup, delivery and signature capture
- Driver pallet management
- Despatch, cross-dock, bulk scan-to-run
- Depot scanning and distribution management
- Email, SMS triggers, alerts and updates
The accuracy of RF scanning has revolutionised the modern warehouse by ensuring the right product, in the right quantities, for the right destination processed in real-time with up-to-the-minute data flow directly to your business system. We offer complete paperless warehousing operations from inbound scanning to scan-to-load and everything in-between. Introducing scanning to your organisation will deliver fast returns on initial capital investment and provide on-going dividends for many years to come.
Key features include:
- Configurable pick-routines and put-away algorithms
- Batch and serial tracking
- Rules-based workflow management
- Rolling stocktake and replenishment routines
Intelligent trip planning and route optimisation engine from ptvSMARTOUR calculates, using complex algorithms, the best possible routes, with the lowest possible kilometres using the least possible fuel imaginable. Your drivers will be more productive as their daily jobs automatically appear on their in-cabin or mobile devices. With your backend operations gaining more visibility of the fleet and each individual driver and have more control over urgent or unexpected delivery management. And because the savings outweigh the expense, it won’t cost you a cent!
- Interfaced to TRANSPORT and TOMTOM Telematics
- Automatic planning and optimisation of all vehicles
- Optimisation based on pre-combined trips or free planning
- Takes into account individual truck attributes, freight type, historical traffic data, and more
- Electronic job despatch to the driver’s mobile terminal
- Calculation of transport costs, toll charges and CO2 emissions
WORKSHOP repairs and maintenance system is used to manage the in-house servicing and maintenance requirements of your fleet including plant, vehicles and equipment due for scheduled servicing. The module can be utilised to support the real-time capture and consolidation of labour time, tasks and jobs with actual versus budgeted hours and overheads. Integrated to the ledger accounts of FINANCIALS for cost accounting and PURCHASING for ordering and tracking details of any offsite service requirements and any spare parts on order.
- Workshop management and job costing
- Inventory control system
- Purchase order management
- Job scheduling and planning
- Services due listing
Introducing a modern professional reporting tools like REPORTS, means you can create powerful, richly formatted, dynamic reports from virtually any data source from any area of operations. You can add conditional formulas to drive different actions and tasks, and once the build is complete, you choose how you want it presented and delivered. Unlike other stand along reporting tools, as REPORTS integrates with the rest of your system, you don’t never need to map the data fields from your database to your reporting tool. Take a more informed look at your business through REPORTS.
- Generate reports directly from the database
- Schedule recurring reports to specific email addresses at specific times
- Add conditional formula to drive “if-then-else” instructions
- Presentation layer design via native WYSIWYG interface
Purchase order management when tightly integrated to all relevant areas of operations, including workshop, financial and warehousing, means users can generate purchase orders specific to their needs, email the supplier from within and request manager sign-off should there be any authorisation needed. On arrival warehouse receive the goods, matching invoice to purchase order and the accounting package updates cost price accordingly, amortising any additional charges across the purchase order line items.
- Purchase and forecast orders
- Semi-automated stock replenishment
- Integrated workshop and financials
- Invoice against purchase order receipt
- Cost control and supplier price matrix
- Reports including KPI
Manage and track the location, quantity, condition and depreciation status of your assets easily and effectively with ASSETS. When integrated to FINANCIALS, the asset register becomes an integral part of your business system giving you full visibility of your company’s assets at an instant, enabling faster more informed decisions about managing them.
- Asset register/li>
- Disposal process
- Depreciation Book
- Tax Value – by category, location, department
- GL location reporting
- Automatically post depreciation figures
- Asset Value Reporting
This module is an important extension to TRANSPORT and WAREHOUSE as it centralises communications between operations, administration, accounts, management and included subcontractors. Most commonly used as a contact management system to improve internal communication flows, leading to higher service levels and therefore greater customer satisfaction. CRM allows direct input at TMS order level and back flush notes and attachments back into the CRM to the assigned person.
- Notes and issues registering
- Management tools and reporting
- New opportunity management
- Recurring Email templates
- Document management
Our driver fatigue management system integrated to TRANSPORT provides you complete peace of mind that your drivers are well rested for the specified journey. Avoid fines; if audited then this is your first port of call to prove that you are taking careful and measured steps to reduce accidents associated with driver fatigue. An algorithm calculates industry and company rules by taking into account not only drivers last two weeks of work and long night hours. It also blocks any drivers whose license or BFM accreditation has expired or are not medically fit for purpose, or who are not expected to be in the departing depot at the time.
- Compliance management
- Trip Plan Generation
- Work Diary Recording
- Driver Fit-for-duty Declaration
- Audit Reporting
- Integrated to in-cabin telematics devices